Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had back in Texas. Little Macy was able to see all of her cousins on the Adams side of the family earlier in the week.


Playing outside.  Dirt is so much fun!!


Tumbleweeds.

On Thanksgiving Day the Glaze family got together as usual, and Macy had a ball playing with some of her 2nd cousins!

Will she play football like Daddy?

Here is a cool shot of Macy & Jett with BigDaddy both last year & this year.


Macy & I enjoyed a whopping 10 days back "home" and loved it. I spent some time hunting with Dad, but didn't see a single deer.  Once Charlie arrived we did some hunting. That's where I shot my first buck - an 11 point!


Charlie was with me when I shot it, and was with Misty 2 days before when she shot a 7 point. I think he was even more excited than we were. Michelle also shot a deer the day before Misty - all using Dad's gun (which he'd thought of getting rid of, but is now finding it more endearing). It is now Julie's turn. She kept seeing the big buck we now affectionately refer to as "ol' half-rack" because he has a massive rack...but only on one side!






We hope you are all enjoying your holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment