Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cousins

We had such a great time going home to Texas this past weekend. Macy loves her cousins! We got to see Avery for a little while, since Julie & Gary were "stuck" in Italy. Arden loves to play little mama, and I think Layne likes to have someone else be the "baby" that he can boss a little. Macy loved to laugh at Layne as she watched whatever he might be doing. Well, usually...
Macy was babbling what sounded like "Du-du" and Arden looks up at me and says "Macy just said 'what tha'"! It was too funny! I took Arden with me to visit with Amanda's family, as Belinda has a little one Arden's age. Her name is Mahalia. We were sitting around the table and Arden was talking to her. She said "Hey. Mama-mia. Mama-mia." If that wasn't funny enough, Mahalia later was trying to get Arden's attention and said "Garden! Garden!"

It was so fun to look back & see all the kiddos. This is how we roll...

Sisters (minus the poor lil' ol' sister stuck in Italy):


Stealing pens from cowboys:

Macy loved getting spoiled by Grandmama & Grandpa. She was really a "Grandpa's Girl" this weekend.
We had originally planned on attending the Wallace reunion, but it didn't work out. So we went by the Glaze reunion for a bit.

Macy did great on the flight. Everyone goes crazy over her red hair & blue eyes. Daddy sure was glad to see us step off that plane! Now it is just a crazy week of watching her crawl, pull to standing, babbling, playing peek-a-boo, etc. She is such a sweetheart!

3 comments:

  1. Arghh....wish i could have been there. It will be forever until we are all together again. Everyone says "oh poor you." when i say we were stuck in Italy......but we didn't have anywhere to go and I missed my avery! I can't believe how cute Macy is! I wish I could see her. Anyways, love the pictures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like yall had a ton of fun! I can't wait to see Macy in person! Give her a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...it's your Big Daddy! So sweet.

    Also, I look at Arden and I feel like I'm going back in time and looking at a little Michelle! Wow. See, I want a girl that will resemble me that much! :)

    Love, love, love the pic of the kids in their seats. Macy looks like the one in charge though, with that pacifier in her mouth and that look on her face. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete