Thursday, July 9, 2009

Music to My Ears

Macy has been babbling "Da Da" for over a month now, along with some other syllables here & there. Today, I finally got what I have been waiting for: Macy said "Ma-ma"!!! We were in the store, and she was sitting in the cart. I was holding a "conversation" with her as I usually do (I think it is really just an excuse to finally talk out loud to myself without it seeming so strange), and suddenly she said the magic word! Everyone within a few aisles of us probably knew what happened too, as I was so excited. She said it a few more times with a smile (of course, by now it was more of just a "ma-ma-maaaa-ma-ma" but I didn't care). I called Charlie to share the news & he gave me a hard time saying he didn't believe it. However, he hadn't been home ten minutes this evening when she said "Ma-ma" again. Ahhhhhhh....I love it!!
-Joy

Oh, and here's another picture. Can't resist. She's focused on the t.v.

1 comment:

  1. That is the best words to hear. Now she may gey on a role and wont stop. It is just so cute hearing them say those little words. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete